She also loves scooting our of her chair!
and falling asleep in her jumper:
Well..sleep in general is good for Lizzie Kate:
She is the cutest narcissist ever though ;).haha! One who has found her hand and is quite pleased with it! For a child who won't take a paci to save her life, I am happy she has learned another way to self soothe. She is drooling a whole lot already, so I'm not sure if she is already getting teeth or not? Seems crazy but I remember Gabriel getting them super early. So, the fun will begin soon I am sure... :(
In other news, we are all excited for Christmas time:
I wish we were in Florida like last year, but sometimes it is good to be home too. Josh and I are trying to decide on family traditions with the kids. So far we have considered Santa or no Santa, PJ's on Christmas Eve, cookies, Christmas at our house Christmas Eve, and where to eat Breakfast. We definitely want to make it special for the kids without spoiling them rotten, or wearing ourselves out running all over creation on Christmas Day. It has been decided that they won't be getting dump truck loads worth of toys for Christmas. We also very much wish to focus on the fulfilled prophecies of Jesus. His birth which was prophesied 1000 years prior, in detail, and the promise He has for all who believe (Eternal life through Christ). Speaking of Jesus, I must add that Gabriel is quite the fan. He loves singing "Jesus loves me" with us, and praying before bed. He will fill in many words of the song and is sure to say "Amen" after we pray. He also enjoys patting my head as daddy leads us in prayer, and telling me he "loves you!" Obviously meaning me. It is the most adorable thing ever!
Gabriel minds very well the majority of the time, but sometimes he irritates me and does something that I have told him repeatedly not to do. So yesterday he was standing in the co sleeper (the bed Elizabeth sleeps in next to my bed) when I walked in and told him to get out. So what does he do? He gets right back into it of course! So I told him I was going to pop him next time he did it. He started to laugh so I told him it wasn't funny. He then cocked his head to the side, slanted his eyes, and gave me this flirty grin to say, "ohhh mommy" in the cutest little voice I've ever heard. I totally wish I had a camera in my head, but this blog is the best I can do for remembrance sake. He's a sly one that one, but I love him to death!

Oh, we did go on a train ride this month. Gabriel was over the moon! Pics to come...hopefully! haha ;).

<3 it! Love reading your posts!
ReplyDelete