A two year old that does not understand -just yet- why there is a crib in the "office room" across the hall! First it was the purple paint (he walked by and said "OHHH WEEE!" upon seeing the paint for the first time), and now it is a crib. He was pretty confused the other morning seeing another crib that wasn't his. It is weird for me too! After I tuck him into bed at night it is a little strange to walk out of his room and see a girl room. A room that will soon have a little baby girl in it. Ten weeks should zoom by since the last 30 have. Standing in the hallway, with two baby rooms on either side, I feel overwhelmed with emotion. I am so very thankful to God for giving me my two blessings. He certainly didn't have to bless me with children at all, and now I'm going to have two. A perfect boy, and I'm sure a beautiful and perfect girl. It's just amazing.
I have an OB appointment today, so I will know my "stats" soon enough (ahem..weight gain...eek). I can't believe I'm going every two weeks already. It isn't going to be as fun without Josh here during the week. My whole waking up early routine is being changed, and I'm really not thrilled about it. I'm going to have to figure something else out because I love seeing my midwife in the morning times. My past OB appointments have been around 8 a.m. while Gabriel still sleeps. Dad stays home with him, gives him breakfast, and then I'm home before dad leaves for work. Well, now that he isn't here I'm working with afternoon appointments. Changes everything. We will see today if it works.
Here are a few pics of 30 weeks and the beautiful baby girl crib:



Until 31 weeks....
....Oh, I will add that I did go to the doc. and Im at 18lbs weight gain. SO if I gain a lb a week I'll reach 28 lbs, but last time I stopped gaining at around 35 weeks. So we shall see. For now I'm done with Krispy Kreme...

Don't stress about the weight gain! Although cutting out sugar can't harm anything, make sure you're getting the healthy calories in :) You are a lovely woman, both pregnant and not!
ReplyDeleteLove the crib and bedding... and it looks cute against the purple!!
ReplyDeleteOh stop worrying about your weight gain Sarah! I know that you would love to try to push out a 9 pounder! (hahahahahhahah) =p
ReplyDeleteYou will lose the baby weight in no time after she is born!
Love you,
Mylena