Friday, July 1, 2011

My David Gabriel!

Today as we watched papa, Josh, and James bring the new air conditioner to the side of the house I marveled at how beautiful my baby boy was. I ran in to get the camera, and to take some shots of our handsome son outside where he loves to be. I have not edited these photos because I'm afraid they will never get posted if I wait to edit them. I just wanted something better than a snappy camera, but there really is no sense in editing every picture that comes out of our professional cams. They still look good. Especially when the subject has beautiful baby skin =). Here are a few shots from our day playing with grandma!




















5 comments:

  1. Sarah....All I can say is ADORABLE!!!!!!! Gabriel is so hansome and I miss him so much! Please come to our house tomorrow, because I am now home!
    Love,
    Mena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom is so beautiful and DG steals my heart every time I see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! What software do you use to edit photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, I didn't edit these yet although I probably will eventually. I use Photoshop mostly, but Lightroom is an awesome and powerful program that my dad uses to edit wedding photos.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!!!
    Yeah your home Mylena!!!

    ReplyDelete