Wednesday, July 20, 2011

31 Weeks!






I am at 31 weeks and feeling little miss all the time. She kicks Gabriel often but he never notices. He does still kiss my belly though and that is super cute =). According to baby center Elizabeth is heading for a growth spurt. So she will probably run out of room soon and stop moving as much. I'm just trying to soak it all in!

I had a sweet tooth today. I really want Banana pudding! I have to make dessert for an event on Saturday, so I will probably make it then. Yum!

I don't have much else as far as the pregnancy goes, but we have had a lot of fun with daddy this week! Pics to come. I left my camera at the in laws :/ oops!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you are already 31 weeks, I feel like you just told us that you were pregnant...WITH GABRIEL! Dang time flies fast!

    Love,
    Mena

    ReplyDelete
  2. An almost fully blossomed flower :)

    See you soon sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know.. I can't believe how fast it is all going...

    ReplyDelete