Today was my 28 week appointment and glucose test. I ate my candy bar, waited an hour, and passed the test =). Downing a candy bar in 3-5 minutes isn't as appetizing as it sounds, but not awful either. I would have been better off with some milk, but that was not allowed.
My blood squirted out on the chair (yuck!) when she stuck in the needle. I have never seen that happen before, but she says it happens with some people. Elizabeth Kate moved across my belly when the midwife went to listen with the doppler. Her heart rate is good at 150! My blood pressure is also good, although I can't remember the number. I was pretty hungry getting there! I have to eat on a regular schedule these days! I am at 133 lbs putting me at 15 gained. Pretty on track with last time. Baby Center says I should gain 11 lbs in this THIRD TRIMESTER, so that would be right at 25-26 lbs again.
I filled out my hospital registration (ALREADY!), and we are down to two week appointments. I can't believe how fast everything is going by. I'm looking forward to getting in shape again after she is born. I promised Joshua I would, although he says I'm beautiful anyway ;0). I just don't feel it this time around. Probably because of different hormones and being less in shape.
Picture tomorrow! I woke up at 7:00 and look like a frump ;)
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment