



23 Weeks and look who joined me for the photos! I was a day late, and Josh was off today, so it was a nice treat =). Gabriel is talking up a storm, and even points to my belly and says "baby!" I'm not sure he totally understands it, but I guess he will soon enough. When a new little girl comes into his life, and steals a lot of attention from mommy, he will notice.
The room is going much slower than I wanted, but I'm sure it won't take long to put together. I am just dreading the desk going into our room. I'm considering purchasing a black leaning desk and selling the blue metal/glass one. This would make me feel better because at least then it would match. Anyway, so hopefully more to come on that soon.
This week has been fairly uneventful (other than a stretching belly). Next week I have a check up for me and another shot decision to make.

so cute... you look great!!! Can't wait to see her room!!
ReplyDelete