You are all beautiful and I miss you so much. These pictures are wonderful and, although I wasn't with you in person, I was in heart when we made our cookies here..
It was really fun decorating the cookies, I still wish we could have all been together doing it. :( Oh well...we still were doing it together in our hearts like Becca said!
You are all beautiful and I miss you so much. These pictures are wonderful and, although I wasn't with you in person, I was in heart when we made our cookies here..
ReplyDeleteLove and a million thoughts,
Rebecca
It was really fun decorating the cookies, I still wish we could have all been together doing it. :( Oh well...we still were doing it together in our hearts like Becca said!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mylena
I can't believe y'all made more!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun decorating the cookies!!!!
Love,
Shelby Lynn
We wish you were here Becca =(. Maybe next year?! Shelby, did you like the cookies you brought home? We find them pretty addicting!
ReplyDelete