Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mommy's Helper...Christmas Mouse!

Over the weekend we decorated our house and Christmas Tree. Josh and I enjoyed the last bit of his vacation with warm drinks, the Grinch who stole Christmas, and our curious little guy! It was the best! I always love this time of year..At times, though, it makes me sad because I know it will only last a few weeks. I try to soak up every second, and not to think about it coming to an end, but for some reason that is always hard for me. I love the love and joy at Christmas time, and it is so much more special to have a baby to share it with! I guess that is why I don't want it to end... His eyes light up every time I plug in the tree. I love to hear his little voice, "tree, tree!" I hope I never forget that!

Here are a few pictures of my Christmas mouse:








Other words Gabriel is adding to his vocab: eyes, fish, door, and pa pa. His favorite is still DOG though!!! He definitely loves his dogs!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute!!!
    I think dog is always going to be his favorite word!!!

    ~Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, we have enough of them around the house! haha

    ReplyDelete