
Gabriel had his one month appointment today and the doctor says, "all numbers look GREAT!" Gabriel is growing beautifully! He is now 9 lbs 12 ounces (I can't believe the little guy is almost 10 lbs!) and 22 inches long. Also, here are a few firsts during the first month:
*Holding head up and looking around in all directions
*Tracking toys and faces with his eyes
*Cooing! Gabriel Cooed at great grandpa Lee while in the mountains (November 2009)
*Smiling!!! Gabriel first smiled deliberately for daddy but has since smiled for me and great grandpa
I can't believe he is one month but look forward to sooooo many more!!!!

Hurray one month! Are you still having trouble putting him down? I really liked "The Baby Whisperer." I felt like it was more middle of the road...letting him cry but also comforting him. It took Oliver a few months before he would let me put him down and not cry. Now he does great though :)
ReplyDeleteShelly, I just saw your comment, sorry..Gabriel has reflux so I am just now learning how to really take care of him.. He is much happier in certian positions. Now at 2 months he is happier in his chairs and playing with the little toys that hang down!
ReplyDelete