This morning I got to take some pictures of David Gabriel! He has "sleepy time" every morning so I am able to torture him a bit and take some sleep pictures =0). He did wake up half way through our little session and I only had a few seconds to snap pictures after stealing my pinky from his mouth! haha! I learned that I can stick my pinky in there, let him suck for a minute, and pull away for a few great shots! He is going to be tortured his entire life..poor kid!

Mommy's angel!

Love those lips and his little eyes too! This was right after the pinky came out, notice the pucker!

First ever "picking boogers" shot! hahaha! He wasn't really BUT I'll tease him when he is older about it!
Post more later..enjoy!
Oh my! He is absolutely gorgeous! I cannot believe how little he is and how huge Naomi is now (7 months later). Enjoy these little moments - the smell, the look, the innocence of such a little one.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless you all! And congratulations again!
Thank you Nan, I am trying to enjoy every single second! It is hard, because life is so fast paced, but I enjoy those moments when I just stop and stare at him!
ReplyDeleteSweet Baby! How blessed you are. What a precious gift.
ReplyDelete