
My back is hurting a little bit but the doctor says that is totally normal as my bones soften and my hips separate. I feel great after walking around, its just when I initially wake up that hurts and I sort of waddle. I am still amazed though by this whole being pregnant thing. I love to watch him move around! I just lay around in the morning and watch him =). Josh loves to watch him too, its funny to see little body parts pop up everywhere. Josh likes to shake my tummy a bit and get him to move. I told him last night that I was going to shake his belly and he said, "its not as fun because there isn't a human in mine!" I think he's amazed by the whole thing too. If anything I guess we're stimulating the baby as he wonders why his home is shaking! Haha! (FYI, he doesn't shake my belly hard..just prods it and watches Gabriel kick back or squirm away..no child abuse going on at this house!).
At the doctor last Thursday I was measuring 32 weeks. This means Gabriel had a big growth spurt because he had been measuring two weeks small, and now he is one week big. I think the doctor's measurement can also make a difference because Midwife Barnes measured me the two weeks small and Dr. Shutzer measured me a week ahead only two weeks later. So, I'm not really concerned with the measurements because they don't seem to matter. David Gabriel will come when he wants to and hopefully that will be full term!
This is a short one because I have to get to work, but I wanted to give an update at least! As you can see the tummy is beginning to grow exponentially. I feel like its bigger every morning I wake up...Crazy how fast time is flying by! In a way I don't want it to be over but I know I'll be more than thrilled to have my little boy!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment