Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Baby #4 Is a GIRL!

Well I'm now 4 for 4 with guessing my baby's genders. I contribute this to dreams that I've had, and maybe a little intuition. I've said it before on this blog, but I had a dream about this one about a year -or more- ago. Josh and I were trying for a long while for baby #4, and about half way through I had a dream about our Hannah. I gave birth and reached down to grab my baby to pull her up to my chest when I said, "My Hannah." When I looked up the meaning for the name it was "Favor" or "Grace" and she was the mother of Samuel in the Bible. All of my kids are connected by a Biblical story, so this further confirmed her name in my heart. The morning after the dream I didn't realize that I would have to wait many more months to become pregnant. I thought the dream was also telling me I would be pregnant that month (or  the next month). Fast forward to today (many months later) when we found out baby #4 was a girl, and the strong baby in my belly was worth the wait! She looks perfect and is a mover! She kicked, flipped, and moved the whole time we got a peek into her home in my belly.

We got to watch her move and wiggle for about an hour. We got to see her four chambered heart, diaphragm, ribs, spine, brain, tummy, kidneys, and take her measurements. I closed my eyes when the tech wrote, "It's a Girl" on the screen. The kids were all there and loved seeing their baby sister on the screen. Liz was especially loving! She came and laid her head on the table for me to rub my fingers through her hair as she hugged my arm. I think she especially enjoyed seeing the baby! As the session came to an end our tech printed a large sheet of photos for us. She put about 3 photos per kid into an envelope. Gabriel, Josiah, and Elizabeth are now walking around showing each other photos of "their baby." I think they are proud big siblings!

We decided to go to the park after our ultrasound appointment to break the piñata. The kids gave their guesses before we started hitting the piñata:

And then we started the process of breaking the piñata open. Josh was so excited he told us we were all doing it wrong and proceeded to bust the thing off the tree-- lol. I love how he then ran over to it yelling "it's a girl!" I believe he was more excited to find out than he ever let on. His love for these babies makes me fall in love with him so much more =).



We got lots of photos of baby Hannah, but she wouldn't sit still long enough to get great stills. I honestly don't recall feeling the other babes move so much and so strong at 18 weeks (I saw her moving around at 17 weeks on the outside). This baby is measuring 18 weeks and 5 days which is 5 days more than my due date. This would put her possible birth date at March 10th. If the baby was born on the 10th or 15th God is definitely showing off. My other babes were born on the 15th, 20th, and 25th, SO I really can not wait for March. The 10th would be super amazing! Here are pics of our little bundle of joy:



And photos from the Reveal:



It's been a big day and we are over the moon =).

1 comment:

  1. Today was so exciting, grandbaby #10 is on her way... Dad and I are over the moon! See you in March, Little Ballerina!

    ReplyDelete