Baby is about the size of a lemon and momma already feels the size of a small cow. A few of my jeans fit but most do not. It'll be nice I guess when my belly looks pregnant and not just thick. I love going back and reading old blogs because I have many of the same sentiments. It is amazing to be pregnant and I am enjoying all of the milestones again. Like being in the second trimester! HELLO second trimester--officially =)! I feel little flutters and "quickening" occasionally but certainly nothing consistent. I've also used my sister's doppler way more often than I originally set out to, but that is mostly because our little Josiah is in LOVE with listening to baby B4. He calls out to the other kids "HEAR IT, C'MON--HEAR IT!" I can't resist him, he is going to love this little babe. It's also dawned on me that in 3-4 short weeks we could be finding out the sex of baby 4! I had the thought today of doing a piƱata that the kids can bash with colored confetti and candy (candy for their benefit). If we don't wait until birth this sounded like a pretty awesome idea to incorporate the whole family. So next step is getting that ultrasound scheduled. It should be the week before or of Gabriel's birthday (Oct 15).
Friday, September 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment