Thursday, March 7, 2013

Week 33!

I'm 33 weeks today and having braxton hicks contractions! Mostly when I move a lot or, as Mylena witnessed, when I "wobble with it" at a wedding (was a joke)haha! Baby Josiah seems to be doing great. He likes to put a foot or hand (maybe a knee..who knows) on the front of my tummy and leave it there all day. It's a constant pressure pin pointed in one spot almost all day. If I could see the inside of my stomach it would probably be bruised right there. Silly guy! He also feels a bit bigger than my other two. His movements are already more like big guy movements and less little kicks and jabs. I guess we will find out in 7 short weeks. Rebecca is in labor NOW, so our little ones will be 7 weeks apart instead of the 8 we originally thought. I hope so anyway. If I go overdue like her I might go insane. She seemed strangely o.k. with it! Well, here I am at 33 weeks:

Here I am at 33 weeks with the other two:

I have not bought a lot for little Josiah yet, but I plan to pick up a few things at the consignment sale coming up next week. We are getting close. I can't wait to hold another little one I'll forever call mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment