Saturday, July 21, 2012
10 Month Misa/ Almost 3 G Babe!
A lot has happened in the past month. I wish I could write a little more, but things are crazy right now between work and family. Weddings are due one right after another and the little ones are everywhere! Elizabeth is crawling like a mad woman. She is also standing on everything. I can tell her legs are getting stronger, so she will probably be walking soon. She is a persistent little thing with a one track mind. She'll continue to crawl after a dog bowl no matter how many times I turn her around and try to introduce something else. Perhaps she is tired of Gabriel trying to play "switchsy" with whatever she is playing with. It doesn't matter what she is playing with, Gabriel wants it! He then switches her toys with something she doesn't want. They are fighting already! Gabriel generally wins though. He's a bully (we are working on this)! I can not leave the room when the two of them are together. I hope it's just a stage he will grow out of. Either that or she'll learn to fight back.
Other things that have happened this month:
*Zoo trip
*First trip to the Water park with two kids- Misa LOVED the park. Gabriel loved it until nap time.
*Elizabeth blows raspberries and will FIGHT for ice cream
*Elizabeth standing and Gabriel pushing
There is one other thing I want to remember about Elizabeth this month. "Snow" angels! She is now taking the pacifier at night only, but the super cute part about this is that she will put it in her mouth, and then move her arms like she's making a snow angel. I will definitely try and get a video at some point.
Gabriel and I have fun times together. He is such a smart little guy. He remembers anything and everything. He can hide something, or watch me put stuff somewhere, and remember exactly where it was. He's also talking up a storm, knows how to get back to our house and almost every store we frequent, and loves learning new things. He doesn't enjoy "school" learning, but he'll learn how to put something together in a heartbeat. He also loves taking things apart to find out what makes them tick. Just like his dad! I have to say that he takes after his mom in his actions and comments. Probably because he is around me so much. It's funny though to see him tell daddy to do things like mommy does. For instance, he told daddy to put both hands on the wheel while driving the other day. He also likes things done the same way every time. I believe he has some OCD tendencies! We'll just have to steer those in the right direction so he doesn't drive momma nuts ;)
Here are some pics from this month:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love. Thanks for updating!
ReplyDelete