Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One Pic Edited!

I got one pic of Elizabeth's edited before my lil' boy took a tumble down the stairs! Before everyone freaks (like I did), HE IS OK! He looks like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, but he is ok (thank God!). I believe the lil' guy got too confident in his ability to go up and down the stairs and forgot to use the rail. The next time he went down he decided he better use the rail! Anyway, here is a pic of my beauty girl!




I hope to put some stories up here soon, but for now life is crazy and I don't have much time in between the kids, work, and household chores. Gabriel is loving his sister! I can't wait until they can play together, but at the same time I am loving her being so small and cuddly. She is so special and we are loving every moment with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment