Thursday, July 1, 2010

Standing, Stepping, and Toilet Paper!

The title pretty much gives this blog post away.. The lil' one is 2 weeks shy of 9 months and he is into EVERYTHING! His new favorite is to stand himself up on the toilet and unroll the toilet paper, OR just look into the toilet! Josh and I have had to shut the doors at all times because the toilet is just nasty and I'm not into wasting toilet paper ;). He is also learning to take steps with his alligator "walker" that Grandma L. bought him for Christmas last year. It is amazing to see him growing so fast. I think he'll be like Rachel and walk at 10 months..

Gabriel is also a garbage disposal for food. He will eat ANYTHING and LOVES to eat! I could literally feed him all day long. It does not look like it, he is not a chunky thing, but the boy can put away some food/formula! I am having to cut back on formula and give him more food because I just can't afford the formula. We call it "gold" around here.

Anyway, dinner is ready. Just a short post to document some mile stones =). I'm not good at the video (obviously) because my files are TOOOO big, but I'll probably set up a You Tube account and load some soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment