Monday, January 4, 2010

The New Year!


I am so thrilled to start off the year with a beautiful baby to hold! Gabriel is now a little over 13 lbs. and can fit both 0-3 and some 3-6 month clothes. Yesterday he laughed the loudest and longest I have heard at daddy! Gabriel peed on daddy and thought dad's reaction was extremely funny =). We have missed him the past two days as we spent them at the Raleigh wedding show. My mom watched Mr. Gabriel while we worked to bring in business for the year. I pumped milk for him in a parking lot and then in the bathroom. It is pretty embarrassing to sit in the bathroom for 20 minutes and then walk out and wonder if anyone saw you going in! haha! I hope to not be doing that too often! I can not stand being away from Gabriel, its so hard. I really don't know how women leave their kids for work.. it must be incredibly difficult for them. I am blessed to have a job I can work from home. Thank you husband for providing for Gabriel and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment